What is food poisoning?
Food poisoning is an illness that is acquired by eating unhygienic food.
Types of food poisoning
- By using raw ingredients that is contaminated with germs.
- Unhygienic food preparation.
- Using unhygienic utensils for cooking.
- Serving food in an unhygienic way
- Keeping food under improper storage condition.
Symptoms of food poisoning
- Nausea and vomiting
- Stomach ache and cramping
- Pain in the abdomen
Period of pain : a few hours to a few days
How to avoid flu or food poisoning
- Trust your senses
- Choose your food
- that it is still hot and fresh
- that has not been exposed or do not have cover
- that does not have a foul smell
- that is not slimy
- that has not changed colour
- that does not have sourly taste of spoiled food
- that is kept in a clean container or stored properly
- that is handled with clean utensils
- Wash hand with soap and water
- before touching the food
- after going to the toilet
- after playing outside
- after touching dirt or contaminated materials